Process Update- Annotated Bib
Where am I at?
Well, I am know finished with my “first draft” of my annotated bib. I know from experience that it will inevitably change as I do more research for my research paper. I will gain many resources while I look further into the subject, and I will probably drop some of them that end up having nothing to do with my end topic. It is hard to stick with one topic as it seems when you research your information is constantly changing.
Also At this point I am still not 100% positive on the direction my paper. As I have been gathering information it has become apparent that there is not very much out there that is published that seems to be different. Most everything I read about BPD is concerning living with it, and the treatment option of Dialectical Behavior Theory. It is becoming increasingly more frustrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment