What will I gain?
What do I hope to gain. Well lets be totally stripped down for a minute. I used to be very good at writing, and I used to enjoy it.... A LOT, but I grew up, and out of writing, and into terrible panic attacks. AND now writing gives me a tight chest and headaches and breathing problems. Every time I take this class ( 3 now) I have a major panic attack by the end and have to go to the hospital because my family thinks I’m having a heart attack. SO my main goal the main thing I want to take away, is peace of mind at the end. I need this class to graduate, and I hope to do so after spring semester assuming I pass this class. I really hope to take away the knowledge that I can get through something that makes me feel so terrible. I want to know that I can do it. I have to know I can do it. Because honestly at this point I am almost done with my undergrad ( 4 classes away from graduating), and I don’t for me see any real life relevance for this class for me. Yes I will be writing many more papers on my road to my doctorate, and yes every paper will give me more practice along the way, but MY main goal, like I said, is to pass this class and not end up curled up on the floor feeling like I’m gonna die.
No comments:
Post a Comment