{{{{!!!!!!UPDATE STATUS HERE!!!!!!}}}}
Sooo, Web analysis, oh you sneaky cheeky little thing. I though you would be so easy and you tricked me. I knew what web sites I have wanted to use for this sense we first talked about the assignment. While I was doing my research for my I-Search I found some amazing communities online. While doing my research I have found the BPD is something that is not very often talked about, now why that is I am not completely positive I feel like it is because there is no real one sure fire way to treat it, and for that reason it is taboo in the psychological community. But again as I was researching this topic I found loads of online communities of people with BPD and those who live with people with BPD. I found this to be a sad thing that people with this disorder had to resort to chatting online, but it makes for some good webpages to do an analysis on.
No comments:
Post a Comment