Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blog 2

Click Click

So I set off to take the pictures for this project, and I just couldn't get a feel for it. I took a series of pictures of a house being built next to my moms and then I trashed them because I didn't think they were good enough. Then I was going to take the series at a bar I frequent, but it didn't seem to fit the assignment. So I settled on taking the series of my parents land. They have a few acres and I felt that it was big enough to use. I felt that Ballenger in his essay conveyed a sense of not just narrowing but downsizing and uniqueness. For this reason I choose to start the series with a picture of my parents house and narrow it down to the world through the eyes of a butterfly I found. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment