Reactions to readings
So, here is what I don’t get.. I know that this chapter shows us how we can use I in writing our final research paper, but I kinda feel like that is a co-out. I feel that a writer can speak in the tense of I with out using I. The only exception is if you are talking about a study that you did your self, and even then one can refer to themselves as one or the researcher.
While I realize the purpose of this reading is to enhance our knowledge of writing, and show us where we can grow. I feel like that statement might set me back. I feel like if I put an “I” in any other paper than one for this class I will get reprimanded for it.
This chapter also talked about the 3 main ways to write, agreeing, disagreeing ,and a combination of the two. That is an interesting statement because as you think about it all writing fits into that. Which I didn’t think it would at first reading it. Even a work of fiction has to in a microscopic way agree or disagree.
No comments:
Post a Comment