Questions Questions Questions
What questions do I have so far, well, My main question is how do I take this class and push myself and not fail. I am already stressing about the topics that I have chosen for my I-searches. I feel like they are all really interesting topics, but I feel like none of them will be easy to find information on. I have this thing where I like choose the most terrible topics to try and research and I really like them so I still stick with it and it screws me in the end.
What questions do I have so far, well, My main question is how do I take this class and push myself and not fail. I am already stressing about the topics that I have chosen for my I-searches. I feel like they are all really interesting topics, but I feel like none of them will be easy to find information on. I have this thing where I like choose the most terrible topics to try and research and I really like them so I still stick with it and it screws me in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment