Hey! My name is Kaylee,
I figured that if were going to be sharing blogs and thoughts then I should probably tell you a little bit about my self. I am a 23 yr. old mom. I am married but my husband is in the Army and in TX right now. I am a general education major that has switched from a education major when we got into the army. I am in my last year, and I am very excited about being done with my undergrad. I have 3 minors dance, women's studies, and psychology. I am taking the GRE later this fall and will be applying to many grad schools to get into a masters level psychology program. I eventually want to go for my doctorate. I want to have a regular practice, and have a side pro bono practice for the homeless teen/ LGBT teen population.
My passions in life are many.
-I am an advocate for the LGBT community.
-I have an etsy shop where I make and sell custom vintage (40's, 50's, and 60's) inspired wares
-I love derby, while I'm not doing it right now I still am involved
-I am a vegan and love cooking and baking vegan
-Children, I teach at Three Rivers Montessori School and LOVE IT!!!
Have a wonderful day, and go take a walk it's beautiful outside!

No comments:
Post a Comment